Bark Frameworks is currently seeking a candidate for a full-time position in our Administrative Department. The position is available immediately.
• Greets clients at front desk, and handles client and vendor inquiries via telephone, walk-in, and website.
• Answers phones on multiple lines; responds to emails from other Departments.
• Handles client invoicing and receipt of payments; vendor invoicing; monthly expense reports.
• Assists Registrar, including intake, registration, and storage of artworks; scheduling client pick-ups and deliveries; payments of invoices.
• Fulfills, packages, and ships orders from online store. • Maintain inventory for office supplies; expedite incoming/outgoing mail.
• Special projects as needed, depending on skill set (examples: back end website work; mailings; database work; archiving; Photoshop).
• At least 1-2 years’ administrative experience, preferably in the arts.
• Candidate must be well-spoken and presentable, extremely detail-oriented, highly organized and able to multi-task under pressure.
• Passion for the industry and dedication to absolutely the highest standards of professional conduct.
• Superior communication skills when dealing with clients, staff, vendors, etc.
• Knowledge of art handling, storage, and registration standards preferred.
• Knowledge of accounting and database systems (Quickbooks, etc).
• Must be able to lift 50 lbs / intake and delivery of artwork.
- Ability to work with confidential documents.
• Health and Dental insurance
• Paid vacation
• Paid sick/safe time
• Paid holidays
• Company 401k plan
• Employee Stock Ownership Plan
• Attractive, clean, climate controlled work environment
• Hourly; based on experience and skill level
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter detailing their qualifications, along with a resume, to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put “HR: ADMIN” and your name in the subject line.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE. Due to the anticipated volume of responses, we will contact only those candidates who most closely match our requirements.
Bark Frameworks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, and protected veteran or marital status.