Art Handler / Truck Driver (Entry Level)
Bark Frameworks seeks an art handler/truck driver to assist in the transport of artwork to private clients, galleries, and institutions within New York City. This position is entry level.
• Valid N.Y. State driver’s license; experience driving a cube truck a plus
• Knowledge of NYC driving routes/roads a plus
• Experience in art handling a plus
• Must be able to lift 50 – 70 lbs
• Presentable appearance (interaction with clients)
• Team player and excellent communicator; positive, enthusiastic attitude
• Desire to learn and help out as needed in other departments
• Desire for long-term employment with a great team
• Full time employment
• Healthcare and dental benefits
• Accrued vacation and personal time
• Paid holidays
• Option to participate in company 401k plan
• Employee Stock Ownership
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter detailing why they are interested in this position, along with a resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org (Word or .pdf documents only please). Please include “HR: Art Handler” in the subject line.
No phone calls, please. Due to the anticipated volume of responses, we will contact only those candidates who most closely match our requirements.
Bark Frameworks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, and protected veteran or marital status.