Art Services Specialist
Bark Frameworks seeks a qualified candidate to lead and grow our Art Services Division (crating, installation, and storage). The ideal candidate will be able to illuminate all phases of our service to clients with a friendly, approachable demeanor. They will prospect new business, and talk to our elite gallery, collector, designer, and museum clientele about our installation, crating, and storage services. During and after the servicing process, the Specialist will maintain communication with clients to ensure satisfaction.
Candidate must have superior client-facing customer service skills (experience in the NYC art world preferred) and possess an in-depth knowledge of and experience in crate design, crate-building, packing, art installation, and storage.
• Experience with customer service in a high-end atmosphere; superior interpersonal skills a must.
• Comprehensive knowledge of crating standards, crate-building design, crate-packing, art handling, storage, logistics, etc.
• Knowledge of best practices for art installation, crating, packing, and art handling.
• Excellent communication skills; problem solving ability, and attention to detail.
• Positive attitude, collaborative, organized, and reliable.
• Must be able to adapt to light or heavy work schedule, and have the ability to meet tight deadlines when needed; work overtime if necessary.
• Must work safely at all times, and be aware of safety guidelines (provided).
Skills and Experience:
• BA in Fine Art, Art History, Business, or equivalent.
• Minimum five years’ experience, client-facing, with high-end art world clientele; must have first-hand client relations experience.
• Experience in crate-making and crate design; experience in art installation preferred.
• Ability to supervise others (as needed).
• Proficiency in MS Office; knowledge of design programs like Adobe and Sketch-Up.
• A desire to do work of the highest level of craftsmanship.
• Salaried position
• Health and Dental insurance
• Paid vacation
• Paid holidays
• Company 401k plan
• Employee Stock Ownership Plan
• Based on experience and skill level
If you have experience working with a high-end clientele, as well as crate-making and installation experience, and would like to be considered for this position, please send your resume and cover letter, along with salary requirements, to: email@example.com.
Put HR: ART SERVICES in the subject line.
NO CALLS PLEASE. Due to the high volume of applicants, we may not be able to respond to every e-mail. We will contact those who seem like a good fit. Thank you.
Bark Frameworks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, and protected veteran or marital status.