Bark Frameworks is looking to hire an assistant for work in our design department. Primary responsibilities include assisting a team of four full-time designers, measuring and conditioning artwork, safely packaging and storing artwork, keeping the design showrooms and workspaces tidy and well stocked, photography of artwork, and various projects as needed.
• Education or background in fine art, art history, or design
• Basic competency in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator; fluent in MS Office
• Familiarity with CAD software a plus
• Must be reliable, a team player, and a good communicator
• Positive attitude with a desire to learn and be the best in the industry
• Must be comfortable lifting/handling large and sometimes heavy artworks
• Must work safely at all times, and be aware of safety guidelines (provided)
• Must be able to work overtime if necessary
The ideal candidate will be a detail-oriented self-starter who is passionate about art; someone who wants to learn about our designs and archival framing methods; a reliable worker who maintains the highest safety standards and is sensitive to confidential information.
• Health and Dental insurance
• Paid vacation and personal time off
• Paid holidays
• Company 401k plan
• Employee Stock Ownership Plan
• Based on experience and skill level
If you have a background in art or design, have an eye for detail, and would like to be considered for this position, please send your resume along with a brief summary of why you think you see yourself as an ideal candidate, to: email@example.com. Please put HR: DESIGN ASST in the subject line.
NO CALLS, PLEASE. Due to the high volume of applicants, we may not be able to respond to every e-mail. We will contact those who seem like a good fit. Thank you.
Bark Frameworks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, and protected veteran or marital status.