Bark Frameworksan seeks a skilled woodworker and hand sander. The ideal candidate has some woodworking experience, a strong work ethic, and a genuine desire to learn and grow as a craftsperson.
• Must be reliable, a team player, and a good communicator.
• Must work safely at all times, and be aware of safety guidelines (provided).
• Positive attitude, organized, and detail-oriented.
• Willingness and desire to learn and to be the best in the industry.
• Must be able to meet tight deadlines when needed.
• Must be able to work overtime if necessary.
Skills and Experience:
• Experience in woodworking is REQUIRED for this position.
• Experience in custom woodworking preferred
• Must be able to lift 40-50 lbs (supplies, etc.)
• A desire to do work of the highest level of craftsmanship
• Ability to work with or without direct supervision
• Experience working in manufacturing environment a plus
• Health and Dental insurance
• Paid vacation
• Paid holidays
• Opportunity to participate in company 401k plan
• Employee Stock Ownership Plan
• Based on experience and skill level.
If you have woodworking experience and would like to be considered for this position, please send your resume, along with a brief summary of why you think you would be a good candidate for the job, to: email@example.com
Put HR: JUNIOR WOODWORKER in the subject line.
NO CALLS PLEASE. Due to the high volume of applicants, we may not be able to respond to every e-mail. We will contact those who seem like a good fit. Thank you!
Bark Frameworks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, and protected veteran or marital status.