Woodworker / Cratemaker
Bark Frameworks, an ultra high-end, employee owned framing shop in LIC that has been leading the industry since 1969, seeks a qualified candidate a full time woodworker and crate builder. The ideal candidate will possess a strong work ethic, woodworking experience, and a genuine desire to learn and grow as a craftsperson. If you are good at wood-working, work safely with machinery and tools, have experience building crates, and have an eye for detail, please send us your resume.
• Must be RELIABLE, a team player, and a good communicator.
• Must work safely at all times, and be aware of safety guidelines (provided)
• Positive attitude, organized, and detail-oriented
• Willingness and desire to learn and to be the best in the industry
• Must be able to meet tight deadlines when needed
• Must be able to work overtime if necessary
Skills and Experience:
• At least 1-2 years of woodworking experience is REQUIRED for this position.
• Experience in custom woodworking preferred
• A desire to do work of the highest level of craftsmanship
• Ability to work with or without direct supervision
• Experience working in manufacturing environment a plus
• Health and Dental insurance
• Paid vacation
• Paid holidays
• Company 401k plan
• Employee Stock Ownership Plan
• Based on experience and skill level
If you have both woodworking and crate-building experience and would like to be considered for this position, please send your resume, along with a brief summary of why you think you would be a good person for the job, to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Put HR: WOODWORKER / CRATEMAKER in the subject line.
NO CALLS PLEASE. Due to the high volume of applicants, we may not be able to respond to every e-mail. We will contact those who seem like a good fit. Thank you.