Bark Frameworks, an employee-owned, ultra high-end framing shop that has been leading the industry since 1969, seeks a qualified candidate for a freelance fitter position in our Art Preservation department.
Please note: this position is freelance, temporary, and does not include benefits.
• Experience fitting artwork into frames
• Strong knowledge of art preservation skill sets
• Willingness to put in additional work hours if needed
• A passion for working to the absolute highest industry standards
• Positive, enthusiastic attitude / desire to learn
• Team player
• Full time employment (on a temporary basis, estimated at 2-3 months)
• Attractive, clean, climate-controlled work environment
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidates should submit a resume, along with a cover letter detailing why they are interested in this position, and email to: email@example.com. Word or .pdf documents only please. Please include “HR: Fitter” in the subject line.
Qualified candidates will be contacted for immediate interviews. No phone calls, please -- due to the anticipated volume of responses, we will contact only those candidates who most closely match our requirements.
Bark Frameworks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, and protected veteran or marital status.