We take your privacy very seriously. Please review the following list to familiarize yourself with our policies and practices. You are encouraged to review this policy regularly, as it may be changed without notification.
Collection and Use of Personal Information
We collect personally identifiable contact information including names, postal addresses, email addresses, phone number, and country when voluntarily submitted by our visitors. The information you provide is only used to fulfill your specific request, unless you give us permission to use it in another manner, for example, to add you to our marketing mail and email lists.
For clients, we use this information to process invoices, delivery, and installation in addition to marketing when the client has opted into the marketing lists.
Commitment to Data Security
Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information. Our data encryption ensures your information is protected before it is sent to the Internet. Our encryption process makes doing business over the Internet as secure as purchasing by telephone. Our technology uses 128-bit encryption Secure Sockets (SSL) software for secure online transactions. You can identify a secure page by noticing the lock or key icon in the bottom right corner of your browser window. In addition, a secure web site address will display as “https” rather than just “http.”
We store and process all personal data at our facility located at 2124 44th Ave, Long Island City, Queens 11101. Our servers are located on-site and all data is backed up daily.
Distribution of Information
We do not sell or share personal data with third parties.
However, we may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when: (1) permitted or required by law; or (2) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or (3) investigating fraud which has already taken place. The information is not provided to these companies for marketing purposes.
We may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Cookie and tracking technology are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the site, and understanding how visitors use the site. Cookies can also help customize the site for visitors. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology, however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. We do not share aggregate cookie and tracking information with third parties.
What are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files placed on your computer – with your permission – in order to let websites operate in certain ways, such as remembering what pages you have visited.
Bark Frameworks Inc. uses the following categories of cookies:
- Performance Cookies: These cookies generally help the website operator fix bugs or glitches on the website. They may also provide analytics on which of our pages are most popular among our visitors, allowing us to improve the quality of the user’s experience.
- Functionality Cookies: These types of cookies include settings like text size, language settings, and “remember me” buttons — anything that remembers particular settings chosen by the user. These cookies have a lifespan of 30 days.
How to Control Cookies
If you wish to prevent cookies being set before you visit this website or other websites, you have the option to set your browser to “block cookies.” On most browsers, you can find this option in Settings.
If you would like to know more about cookies, please visit Cookiepedia – all about cookies.
Our website, www.barkframeworks.com, uses Google Analytics, a third-party service, to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behavior patterns. This information allows us to analyze traffic to our site: for example, the number of visitors to the various parts of the site. This information is processed only in a way that does not identify anyone. We do not make – nor do we allow Google to make – any attempt to find out the identities of visitors to our website.
If we do want to collect personally identifiable information through our website, we will state this explicitly. We will make it clear when we collect personal information and will explain what we intend to do with it. Please visit Google.com to learn more about Google’s privacy policies.
Personal Data Rights
Under the GDPR, you have certain rights with respect to personal data:
- You may ask us to see, change or delete your personal information by contacting Kevin Raney or Karl Thorndike (for client data) and Jennifer Clark (for marketing data) at (718) 752-1919.
- You may request to opt out of our collecting certain personal information from you by contacting Kevin Raney or Karl Thorndike (for client data) and Jennifer Clark (for marketing data) at (718) 752-1919.
- With respect to email marketing communications, you may opt out at any time. To do so, follow the ‘Unsubscribe’ link at the bottom of any e-mail, and you will be removed within 72 hours. Please note that opting out of certain information may impact our ability to provide services to you.
- If you have a concern about our processing of your personal data, you may notify the Data Protection Authority for your EU country of residence.