Bark Frameworks, an employee-owned, custom framing and art services company in LIC that has been leading the industry since 1969, seeks a skilled candidate for work in our woodshop. The ideal candidate will possess a strong work ethic; experience chopping, ripping, shaping, joining wood a must. If you have special milling experience, an eye for detail, and care about upholding the highest standards of quality, please send us your resume.
Please note: This position is full time and reports Monday – Friday to our shop in Long Island City. This is not a remote position.
- Must be reliable, a team player, and a good communicator.
- Must work safely at all times, and be aware of safety guidelines (provided)
- Positive attitude, organized, and detail-oriented
- Willingness and desire to learn and to be the best in the industry
- Must be able to meet tight deadlines when needed
- Must come to work on time and be able to work overtime if necessary
Skills and Experience
- At least 3-5 years of woodworking experience is REQUIRED for this position.
- Experience in custom woodworking preferred
- A desire to do work of the highest level of craftsmanship
- Ability to work with or without direct supervision
- Experience working in manufacturing environment a plus
- HVLP spray painting and or crate building experience a plus
- Experience working with metal (welding, ripping, grinding) a plus
- Healthcare and dental insurance
- Accrued vacation and personal time
- Paid holidays
- Option to participate in company 401k plan
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Based on experience and skill level
How to Apply
If you have at least 3-5 years of woodworking experience and would like to be considered for this position, please send your resume, along with a brief summary of why you think you would be a good person for the job, to:
Only Word or .pdf documents. Please put HR: SKILLED WOODWORKER in the subject line.
NO CALLS PLEASE. Due to the high volume of applicants, we may not be able to respond to every e-mail. We will contact those who seem like a good fit. Thank you.
Bark Frameworks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, and protected veteran or marital status.